Key Issues that this program addresses:
- Graphic design and corporate identity
- Developing marketing collateral
- Product and image development
- Online and offline branding methods
- Public Relations strategies
In the eyes of most B2B buyers, every product is associated with one favorite or proven brand. Because of this, it is vital that companies carve out their own space and find a place for their brand – making their products “the only choice.” This workshop dives into branding and differentiation through visual means. Attendees will walk away with actionable know-how to instantly begin the differentiation process and begin to carve out a greater market, revenue, and B2B customer mindshare.
Who Should Attend:
We recommend all Members engage in this workshop. Anyone interested in developing, capturing, or designing the right look/feel and persona for their business, product, or service.
At the end of this Workshop you will know:
- Seven keys to building your corporate image
- Why its important to invest in a B2B branding strategy
- How to measure payback on marketing expenditures
- How to coordinate and deploy a corporate website to strengthen your brand
- How to link innovation to your business identity
You will also complete the B2B Branding Worksheet and be prepared to communicate what you have learned with team members at your company.
As with all Value Prop Workshops, this Workshop is a four-hour session limited to no more than fifteen Members to ensure a truly interactive and immersive experience. Also, as with all our Workshops, we ask you to come ready to “roll up your sleeves” and work on your most pressing initiative.
- Participants receive a Workbook.
- Participants will receive instruction as they update their Workbook with information pertaining to their real initiatives.
- Participants will work with their peers in this session, discussing approaches for and receiving input on their initiatives.
Note: Participants are not expected to share any sensitive or confidential information but only that which they are comfortable sharing with a group of business peers.
Prerequisites and Tools:
You will receive the B2B Branding Worksheet via email upon registering for this Workshop. Please review the Overview and invest 20 minutes on the Worksheet before the Workshop.