Key Issues that this program addresses:
- Putting out fires vs. high payoff activities
- Growth pains of building an organization
- Learning to focus your time, effort, and energy on high payoff activities
- Why planning/scanning is the first step on the road to success
If your to-do list is longer than your arm, you’re not alone. Many business professionals today feel overwhelmed, and are in a constant state of reaction, putting out “fires,” and tending to crises. “There aren’t enough hours in the day!” many of us complain – but few of us know how to act on our frustrations and get out of this stressful cycle. Making room to spend just one day at this workshop can result in at least 10 extra hours of free time, every week, in your work week. In four months, you’ll gain an entire 10 days’ worth of time. The secret lies in simple techniques designed to help you become more effective at planning and setting goals, scheduling priorities, managing communication and tracking and measuring your results. The end result? An additional two hours a day – not to fill with more busy-work, but to spend working on important goals and high payoff activities that you don’t have time for now.
Who Should Attend:
We recommend all Members engage in this workshop. Anyone tasked with building a corporate culture and leadership development program designed to accelerate business results and personal productivity.
At the end of this Workshop you will know:
- The ten commitments of personal productivity
- How to increase personal and team productivity
- How to improve leadership effectiveness
- The five critical criteria for effective goals
- The key to developing winning attitudes
- How to Master the 12 Step Goal Achievement Maximizer™
- Secrets to enhancing both profitability and personal satisfaction for clients
You will also complete the High Performance Worksheet and be prepared to communicate what you have learned with team members at your company.
As with all Value Prop Workshops, this Workshop is a four-hour session limited to no more than fifteen Members to ensure a truly interactive and immersive experience. Also, as with all our Workshops, we ask you to come ready to “roll up your sleeves” and work on your most pressing initiative.
- Participants receive a Workbook.
- Participants will receive instruction as they update their Workbook with information pertaining to their real initiatives.
- Participants will work with their peers in this session, discussing approaches for and receiving input on their initiatives.
Note: Participants are not expected to share any sensitive or confidential information but only that which they are comfortable sharing with a group of business peers.
Prerequisites and Tools:
You will receive the High Performance Worksheet via email upon registering for this Workshop. Please review the Overview and invest 20 minutes on the Worksheet before the Workshop.