Key Issues that this program addresses:
- How to engage prospective buyers with relevant and valuable content
- How to build instant awareness to quickly establish trust
- How to use social media to develop more and better leads
- How to develop powerful call-to-action campaigns to offer value and invite engagement
- How to use search engines to feed your sales pipeline starting today
B2B marketers need to think on multiple levels when filling their sales pipeline – including content strategies. The purpose of a systematic marketing program is to develop MORE leads, BETTER prospects, and BIGGER sales. Participants in this program will develop a perpetual marketing plan that offers value first and then invites engagement with your company’s products, services, and expertise. The result? Unlocking your company’s sales-focused marketing success.
Who Should Attend:
We recommend all Members engage in this workshop. Anyone recognizing the need to develop tweak and develop strong sales content and/or to repurpose existing content to drive new leads towards making purchasing decisions.
At the end of this Workshop you will know:
- 7 specific lead generation strategies to grow your business
- How to write effective persuasive copy that converts leads to buyers 24/7
- How to attract buyers seeking solutions to the problems your company is brilliant at solving
- How to position yourself as a problem-solver, not a peddler
You will also complete the Lead Generation Content Worksheet and be prepared to communicate what you have learned with team members at your company.
As with all Value Prop Workshops, this Workshop is a four-hour session limited to no more than fifteen Members to ensure a truly interactive and immersive experience. Also, as with all our Workshops, we ask you to come ready to “roll up your sleeves” and work on your most pressing initiative.
- Participants receive a Workbook.
- Participants will receive instruction as they update their Workbook with information pertaining to their real initiatives.
- Participants will work with their peers in this session, discussing approaches for and receiving input on their initiatives.
Note: Participants are not expected to share any sensitive or confidential information but only that which they are comfortable sharing with a group of business peers.
Prerequisites and Tools:
You will receive the Lead Generation Content Worksheet via email upon registering for this Workshop. Please review the Overview and invest 20 minutes on the Worksheet before the Workshop.