Key Issues that this program addresses:
- Defining your sales pipeline
- Understanding (BOFU, MOFU and FOFU)
- Compelling reasons to contact prospects
- Offering value to increase response
- Finding and attracting prospects
- Researching and understanding prospects
- Filling your sales funnel to build a healthy pipeline
- Lead nurturing tools (Email, SMS, Blogs, Social Media)
Every sales and marketing professional knows how important quality lead generation is to building your revenue pipeline. Even seasoned professionals know how difficult it can be to fill that pipeline with valuable leads. According to a recent Marketing Sherpa survey, nearly 80% of CMO’s have noted quality lead generation as their biggest marketing challenge. This workshop proves with actionable methods that while generating those high quality leads to feed sales is no easy task, it can be done with the right process.
Who Should Attend:
We recommend all Members engage in this workshop. Anyone looking to learn more about engaging and fulfilling the needs of customers and prospects at every stage of the sales process.
At the end of this Workshop you will know:
- Why it’s important to engage leads on both levels of your sales funnel
- Why MOFU engagement is critical to success
- Understanding and relating to trigger events in your prospect’s business
- How to develop and relay a product’s true value
- Accelerated lead list building and capture techniques
- How to nurture leads to drive new sales opportunities
- Why you must treat your sales pipeline like a love relationship
You will also complete the The Sales Pipeline Worksheet and be prepared to communicate what you have learned with team members at your company.
As with all Value Prop Workshops, this Workshop is a four-hour session limited to no more than fifteen Members to ensure a truly interactive and immersive experience. Also, as with all our Workshops, we ask you to come ready to “roll up your sleeves” and work on your most pressing initiative.
- Participants receive a Workbook.
- Participants will receive instruction as they update their Workbook with information pertaining to their real initiatives.
- Participants will work with their peers in this session, discussing approaches for and receiving input on their initiatives.
Note: Participants are not expected to share any sensitive or confidential information but only that which they are comfortable sharing with a group of business peers.
Prerequisites and Tools:
You will receive the The Sales Pipeline Worksheet via email upon registering for this Workshop. Please review the Overview and invest 20 minutes on the Worksheet before the Workshop.