Key Issues that this program addresses:
- Paid vs organic search optimization
- Local search marketing
- Page and content optimization
- Developing quality landing pages
- Social media impact on search
- Search engine algorithms and quality updates
- SEO and PPC for mobile search
There are two basic methods to drive traffic to your B2B Website and both require that marketers stay in tuned with the latest changes, updates, and trends to stay within search engine compliance (to avoid major issues) and get the greatest impact. This workshop will explore SEO (Search Engine Optimization), and also PPC (Pay Per Click) advertising, and how both can affect a growing business. You will learn techniques and methods to lock in better higher ranks in search results and achieve greater visitor conversions by producing truly (seo friendly) relevant content.
Who Should Attend:
We recommend all Members engage in this workshop. Anyone interested in learning more about search engine optimization tactics and positioning methods for higher rankings and website/brick and mortar traffic generation.
At the end of this Workshop you will know:
- How to stay safe regardless of changes in search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- How to Reduce PPC costs to increase your ROI
- How to create relevant content that search engines love
- How to address the critical search needs of mobile B2B users
- Why link building can actually harm rather than help
- Simple keys to ranking your site at the top of search results
- Why content is still king and how to let it rule search results
You will also complete the SEO and PPC Best Practices Worksheet and be prepared to communicate what you have learned with team members at your company.
As with all Value Prop Workshops, this Workshop is a four-hour session limited to no more than fifteen Members to ensure a truly interactive and immersive experience. Also, as with all our Workshops, we ask you to come ready to “roll up your sleeves” and work on your most pressing initiative.
- Participants receive a Workbook.
- Participants will receive instruction as they update their Workbook with information pertaining to their real initiatives.
- Participants will work with their peers in this session, discussing approaches for and receiving input on their initiatives.
Note: Participants are not expected to share any sensitive or confidential information but only that which they are comfortable sharing with a group of business peers.
Prerequisites and Tools:
You will receive the SEO and PPC Best Practices Worksheet via email upon registering for this Workshop. Please review the Overview and invest 20 minutes on the Worksheet before the Workshop.