Key Issues that this program addresses:
- Identifying best practices
- Establishing objectives
- Defining “value”
- Using the right aspects of social media to promote and enhance your brand value
- Social factors that influence failure or success
- Different forms of social media and how they are publicly perceived
Learn how to plan and launch a Social Media strategy as part of your overall business model. See how social media can help a company achieve specific and measurable business objectives – especially in a B2B business. This is not a “how to” on social media “tips, tricks, and traps”. Instead, it explores the most strategic and effective use of social media to advance business objectives in customer service, sales funnels, sales systems, and marketing.
Who Should Attend:
We recommend all Members engage in this workshop. Anyone looking to develop a company-wide social media strategy to create, capture, and communicate your business value.
At the end of this Workshop you will know:
- How to choose the right social media tools to match your business objectives
- Why your social media strategy and content strategy are practically one and the same
- Why certain social media tools may actually damage your reputation
- How to weather any storm by having a content management process in place
- How to ensure your social media efforts reflect your true product and service value
- What factors influence a company’s success or failure with regard to their social media strategy
- How social media can be used to build and nurture relationships, generate sales and create “culture” around your offering
- Why coordination of social media throughout the entire company is a critical factor in the success of the strategy – and identify ways to fix any breaks in the process
You will also complete the SMB Social Media Strategy Worksheet and be prepared to communicate what you have learned with team members at your company.
As with all Value Prop Workshops, this Workshop is a four-hour session limited to no more than fifteen Members to ensure a truly interactive and immersive experience. Also, as with all our Workshops, we ask you to come ready to “roll up your sleeves” and work on your most pressing initiative.
- Participants receive a Workbook.
- Participants will receive instruction as they update their Workbook with information pertaining to their real initiatives.
- Participants will work with their peers in this session, discussing approaches for and receiving input on their initiatives.
Note: Participants are not expected to share any sensitive or confidential information but only that which they are comfortable sharing with a group of business peers.
Prerequisites and Tools:
You will receive the SMB Social Media Strategy Worksheet via email upon registering for this Workshop. Please review the Overview and invest 20 minutes on the Worksheet before the Workshop.