The FlightPlan™ is Value Prop Interactive’s easy to use project management framework. With the FlightPlan, you’ll explore key questions, such as: What is your Mission? Who’s on the bus? What do you have to work with? What does success look like? When will you get there?
Developing and executing a go-to-market program can be a daunting undertaking. It is not uncommon for businesses to flounder from the beginning – not knowing where to begin – let alone to know which steps to take next or how to best execute them.
The FlightPlan Workshop – one of the Core Modules in the Value Prop System – provides the overall framework for building a streamlined go-to-market strategy.
Who Should Attend:
The FlightPlan Workshop is foundational to the ValueProp Method. We recommend all Members engage in this workshop to gain a framework for managing your entire growth and marketing plan.
- You will walk away with clear company Mission and Objectives.
- You will have a better understanding of the Team, Resources, and Methods available to you.
- You will know the Obstacles and Constraints that you must overcome in order to be successful.
- You will identify the external and internal Timelines for your marketing project.
In short, the FlightPlan Workshop will prepare you to take action and move forward with confidence, and after completing this workshop, you will be able to apply the Value Prop Method to your business.
You will also learn how to use Accelerator, Value Prop’s online learning and collaboration platform, to better coordinate your go-to-market project with your team.
As with all Value Prop Workshops, the FlightPlan Workshop is a four-hour session limited to no more than fifteen Members to ensure a truly interactive and immersive experience. Also, as with all our Workshops, we ask you to come ready to “roll up your sleeves” and work on your most pressing initiative.
- Participants receive a Workbook.
- Participants will receive instruction as they update their Workbook with information pertaining to their real initiatives.
- Participants will work with their peers in this session, discussing approaches for and receiving input on their initiatives.
Note: Participants are not expected to share any sensitive or confidential information but only that which they are comfortable sharing with a group of business peers.
Prerequisites and Tools:
You will receive the FlightPlan Overview and Worksheet via email upon registering for this Workshop. Please review the Overview and invest 20 minutes on the Worksheet before the Workshop.
(You will also be shown how to use Accelerator to update your FlightPlan™ online at the end of the session.)
This Workshop is led by one of these individuals:
Jose Palomino, Value Prop Interactive CEO
Karen Davis, Value Prop Interactive Chief Operating Officer
Matthew Gorman, Value Prop Interactive Director of Consulting