Operationalize and validate your Market Entry Strategy. Practically, quickly, and efficiently test the ideas and assumptions you have made about your offering and target marketing by answering the only question that matters: do your intended buyers buy?
The transition from strategy to programs can be more daunting than expected. There are many ways to communicate your message to your customer – advertising, social media, PR, and the like – and a good business should know how to use them all. When we speak of Programs, though, we mean more than just these typical “marketing” or “marketing communications” programs. A company must also develop direct sales programs to effectively close deals and organizational programs to align your business internally.
In this Workshop, you will cover the “technique” and “how to’s” of marketing in much greater detail than in previous Workshops. You will learn how to develop Market Entry Programs (typical “marketing” or “marketing communications” programs), Direct Sales and Business Development Programs (how to close deals), and Organizational Programs (how to align your company internally).
This is one of the five Pre-Program Workshops in the Value Prop Method.
Who Should Attend:
This Workshop is designed for anyone who desires to learn how to implement their go-to-market strategy. While this Workshop may be taken at any time, we strongly recommend that Members do so after completing the three Context Workshops and the Value Prop Workshop.
At the end of this Workshop you will know:
- How to develop your Market Entry Programs, your Direct Sales and Business Development Programs and your Organizational Programs.
- Which Market Entry Programs are best for your initiative.
- How to integrate sales and marketing to achieve the best results.
- What programs you need to implement within your organization.
- Which of the Value Prop Method Program Execution Workshops will be most helpful for your business.
You will also complete the Market Entry Program Worksheet and be prepared to communicate what you have learned with team members at your company.
As with all Value Prop Workshops, the Programs Workshop is a four-hour session limited to no more than fifteen Members to ensure a truly interactive and immersive experience. Also, as with all our Workshops, we ask you to come ready to “roll up your sleeves” and work on your most pressing initiative.
- Participants receive a Workbook.
- Participants will receive instruction as they update their Workbook with information pertaining to their real initiatives.
- Participants will work with their peers in this session, discussing approaches for and receiving input on their initiatives.
Note: Participants are not expected to share any sensitive or confidential information but only that which they are comfortable sharing with a group of business peers.
Prerequisites and Tools:
You will receive the Market Entry Program Worksheet via email upon registering for this Workshop. Please invest 20 minutes in reviewing the Worksheet before the Workshop.
This Workshop is led by one of these individuals:
Jose Palomino, Value Prop Interactive CEO
Karen Davis, Value Prop Interactive Chief Operating Officer
Matthew Gorman, Value Prop Interactive Director of Consulting