Develop your best overall offering – the combination of products and services that will delight and motivate your best audience to buy. You’ll explore: What is Innovative, Indispensable, and Inspirational about your product/service? How does your credibility foundation support your offering in the market? How should you leverage the power of creating a 1 Pager?
What is it about your product or service that will attract customers? Why should they buy from you rather than your competitor? Often, companies can only offer vague and incomplete answers to these questions. If the company cannot answer confidently, how is the potential customer ever to have confidence either?
In this Workshop, you will work to create a powerful I³ Value Proposition. You will discover the Innovative, Indispensable and Inspirational aspects of your product or service that makes it truly differentiable and therefore truly desirable. Your I³ Value Proposition will become the foundation for a successful go-to-market initiative.
Who Should Attend:
We recommend that all Members engage in this workshop. The value proposition is vital to successful marketing and is the cornerstone around which we have built the Value Prop Method.
At the end of this Workshop you will know:
- What makes your product or service unique in meaningful ways to your customers.
- What aspects of your product or service are Innovative, Indispensable and Inspirational.
- The five phases of crafting an I³ Value Proposition.
- How your company will solve the Differentiation Dilemma to stand out from the crowd.
- In what ways your corporate foundation supports your Value Proposition.
- How you will transition from the Value Proposition to Sales Messaging.
You will also:
- Complete the Discover Your Value Worksheet.
- Create your Offering Concept Statement.
- Complete the I³ Recap Model Worksheet.
- Take steps towards building the Credibility, Cost-Effectiveness, and Capability dimensions of the Corporate Foundation.
As with all Value Prop Workshops, the Value Prop Workshop is a four-hour session limited to no more than fifteen Members to ensure a truly interactive and immersive experience. Also, as with all our Workshops, we ask you to come ready to “roll up your sleeves” and work on your most pressing initiative.
- Participants receive a Workbook.
- Participants will receive instruction as they update their Workbook with information pertaining to their real initiatives.
- Participants will work with their peers in this session, discussing approaches for and receiving input on their initiatives.
Note: Participants are not expected to share any sensitive or confidential information but only that which they are comfortable sharing with a group of business peers.
Prerequisites and Tools:
You will receive the Discover Your Value Worksheet via email upon registering for this Workshop. Please invest 20 minutes in reviewing the Worksheet before the Workshop.
This Workshop is led by one of these individuals:
Jose Palomino, Value Prop Interactive CEO
Karen Davis, Value Prop Interactive Chief Operating Officer
Matthew Gorman, Value Prop Interactive Director of Consulting