Accelerate Your Revenue in 2019!
Dynamic Live Workshop for
Business Owners and Their Leadership Teams
Tuesday, December 4, 2018 | The Inn at Villanova University | Wayne, PA
- Full-day interactive workshop for business owners & their leadership team.
- Your own private table – freely engage in powerful and confidential conversations.
- Designed to get you working on YOUR strategic action plan with OUR real-time support.
- The end result: your Revenue Acceleration Plan for 2019!
There’s never an end to the things that are grasping for your attention. Lack of planning is why so many companies struggle or underperform – even in good economies. However, for most owner-led companies – a long and overly extensive planning process isn’t practical or that helpful. That’s why we designed our tight, efficient and powerful one-day Revenue Acceleration Day with you – and owners like you – in mind.
This full-day session will give you an entire year of accelerated action-steps to drive your revenue to new levels.
Practical. Intense. Strategic.
Here’s what we’ll guide you to do:
- Revenue Throughput Assessment – There are many moving parts that affect revenue throughput in your company. We’ll show you how to determine where and why revenue “bottlenecks” in your company. This will give you immediate clarity on what to focus on in 2019!
- Who is your Ideal Customer, Really?- We’ll help you quantify what makes your best customers your best customers (it may not be who you think!) and how to get more of them!
- Define the Problem you Solve – Many companies struggle to identify the problem they solve from their customers’ point of view. The key to unlocking the revenue puzzle is being crystal clear on the problem you solve for your ideal customer. We’ll help you describe this more effectively.
- Refine your Most Magnetic Value Proposition – because better messaging can drive better sales, make sure your messaging conveys it, and that everyone in your company knows how to do so as well.
- Settle your Core Strategy – Lots of companies thrash and struggle on deciding how they plan to grow. More distribution? More salespeople? More web ads? Trade shows? We’ll help you and your team work through these questions and focus on a Core Strategy that you can build upon in 2019.
- Lay out your Realistic Marketing Plan and budget – one tailored to owner-led companies (and not cookie-cutter plans and jargon designed for major corporations with nearly unlimited marketing budgets.)
- Design Your Winning Sales Process that shortens sales cycles, increases close rates and accelerates revenue! Even if you don’t have a “sales team” – you need a sales process. We’ll show you how to create a simple and powerful one – designed especially for your company.
- Grow the Lifetime Value of Your Best Customers – unlock hidden growth revenue within your current account base.
- Learn the Ground Rules for hiring and working with web marketers – Avoid getting burned by “web gurus.” You need the Internet to work for you – but there’s a lot of “double talk” and hidden expenses. Let us show you how to determine what you need and how to manage the process of engaging with these specialists.
- Put it all together with Specific Action (using our Initiative Guideline tool) that you can act on tomorrow! Altogether, this will give you your own Revenue Acceleration Plan for 2019.
- Open Q&A – we’ll open the floor to any questions you have and engage in a lively discussion that will leave you inspired and ready to roll!
You will leave this full-day session with a new certainty and with lots of specific clarity on how to crush it in 2019!
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR?
- If you are an owner-operator of a business focused on growth for 2019 – this program is ideal for you!
- If you have one or two leaders working with you on growth strategies – this program is for all of you.
- Bottom line: You want to grow on purpose. You don’t have unlimited time and resources to figure it out.
- Give us a day – bring your “A Team” and get your plan in place – ready for execution and success next year.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS YOU’D LIKE ANSWERED BEFORE DECIDING ON THIS PROGRAM – Schedule a call with our CEO, Jose Palomino.
Within two weeks of our session, we’ll schedule a 90-minute call to review your Revenue Acceleration Plan for 2019. We want to leave nothing to chance – so we’ll review your Plan together to make sure you’re completely set up for success.
- Space is limited, so RSVP as soon as possible.
- Each participant receives a complete workbook to be used to most effectively capture your Plan.
- The investment is only $995 for up to 3 participants from your company at your own private table (larger groups should inquire about a privately facilitated session.)
Bottom line: if you’re ready to accelerate your revenue in 2019, just sign up. Know exactly what to do on January 1st to ensure a great 2019.
Value Prop’s process and programs have successfully helped many owner-led businesses and are based on decades of research, consulting and training in helping companies grow.
“The principles of Value Prop have been game changers for us. Their training, coaching, and support have helped us weather the current storm and even find growth we didn’t think was possible.” Terry McBride, Vice President, Burns & McBride, Inc.
“With the help of Jose Palomino, we have extended our leadership in the national healthcare graphics and multimedia arena. Quite simply, they have proven invaluable in helping Creative MediaWorks improve our sales effectiveness and marketing consistency.” Richard Van Fleet, President, Creative MediaWorks, Inc.
“Value Prop delivers for our SMB clients! Their content, insights and approaches are exciting and effective!” Michael Lobsinger, Center Director, Center for Economic Growth (working with hundreds of companies in New York).
“If you want to connect to your customers and stand out from the rest of the pack, follow Palomino’s proven formula.” David Meerman Scott, Bestselling author of The New Rules of Marketing and PR
“Successful business owners know that creating strategic value is a key to commanding a premium – for their business and their products in the market. Jose [delivers] sharp insights and inspiring stories on the how and why of creating business value.” John Warrillow – Inc. columnist and author of The Automatic Customer
“Palomino clearly articulates a straightforward way to build and communicate a promise to a specific target audience—an essential exercise that is too often undervalued or overlooked entirely.” Reed Cundiff, General Manager, Microsoft Corporation
“Palomino offers a refreshing strategy-to-action approach for executives seeking an immediate impact for their businesses. Company leaders can immediately begin using the Value Prop approach to revamp and improve their messaging, channel and sales programs in new and exciting ways.” Ed Wallace, Co-Author, Creating Relational Capital and President of The Relational Capital Group